New corals added in to New nano few days ago.
- Montipora digitata blue
- Montipora samariensis (red)
- Acropora sp. blue
- Echnipora ‘Celtic frost’
- Echinophylua sp (chalice ice blue with red eyes)
- Riccordea florida (green)
- Caulastrea curvata
- Acanthastrea lordhowensis
- Zoa’s (not sure about the variety, green ones but not bright as ones I already have in tank). Bought from white corals about a year ago.
Other things added to the tank
- Few more blue legged zebra hermits
- 2x Ptereletoris zebra
- Pompom crab (Lybia tesselata)
One tectus sp snail(it got molested by hermit)
After a few days only lost seems to be tectus sp. snail. It got turn over and eaten by hermits. I hope the pompom crab is ok since it was very small when it arrived. Fishes are also eating Formula 2 pellets which I feed to LPS corals. I have to change lightning ratios little bit to get “blue” corals look like a blue. Now they just look brown :). One the cameras I have been using broken down today (5dmk2) so I had to take images with old Rebel XT.