Blog is about my nano reef aquariums and their inhabitants. I’m beginner reef aquarium hobbyist located in Finland.
My marine tanks:
- 6 gal Fluval Edge tank (one year)
- 42 gallons rimless 39″ tank (building phase at the moment)
Our family freshwater tank:
- Aquastabil 148 gallon planted tank (this one is going to be teared down next spring). The tank is 10 years old.
- Lots of plants
- Lots of tetras (Paracheirodon simulans, Hemigrammus bleheri, Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi)
- Amano shrimps
- About 20 school of Corydoras trilineatus
- One betta splendens
- Pressurised co2, tunze nano streams (3x) for water movement, diy hamburger mattenfilter, t5 lightning.
Note: If you want to use my photos please contact me directly (commercial usage/prints). Feel free to pin or share images with link to this blog.